Provides advanced reservation support to all HayMax Hotels. Primary areas of focus include converting phone calls into reservations by answering incoming calls in a timely manner, greet and interact positively with guests, and answer many guest questions. This person will have product knowledge of all room types, locations and selling points of two resorts (Aspen and Sun Valley). All reservations must be made and confirmed accurately, and payments taken according to our policy.
- Answer inbound calls and treat all potential inquiries with exceptional phone etiquette. Respond to e-mails in a professional manner
- Sell and book hotel rooms for the Molly Gibson Lodge, Hotel Aspen, Tamarack Lodge and Hotel Ketchum
- Execute weekly audits of all arrivals and cancelled reservations in extranet accounts and compare to RDP for accuracy
- Communicate all promotions and any changes/blackout dates directly to extranet partners
- Responsible for daily arrival audits and audits of reservations arriving over the next 30 days.
- Audit all advance deposits that have been taken at all hotels and collecting anything that has been missed by the front desk
- Check Digital Alchemy daily for any bounced back emails and contact guests to update any emails that were bounced back
- Cover hotel front desk shifts when needed
- Assist in any additional assigned projects and tasks as directed by management
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Detail oriented; able to produce a high-level volume of work while maintaining consistent accuracy
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Able to organize work, meet critical deadlines, and follow up on assignments with minimal direction.
- Ability to prioritize when dealing with multiple outstanding tasks
- Apply problem solving and creative thinking to difficult situations
- Ability to use sound judgment when in stressful situations
- Knowledge of business telephone etiquette and phone sales techniques
- Correct English usage, including spelling, grammar, punctuation, and vocabulary
Work Environment / Physical Demands:
- Work is generally confined to a standard office environment
- Occasional travel may be required
- No unusual physical demands are associated with this position
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or GED
- Hospitality/Sales Experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Able to learn and adapt to different software programs
HayMax Hotels is the hotel management arm of HayMax Capital, LLC and operates four boutique hotels, two in Aspen, CO and two in Ketchum, ID. Their current portfolio includes the Hotel Aspen, the Molly Gibson Lodge, Hotel Ketchum and the Tamarack Lodge.
Role: Reservations Coordinator
Apply for this job now.