Tuition Works are looking for a Customer Success Manager to develop and maintain client relations.
At TuitionWorks we believe in tuition. Connecting children with supportive and experienced tutors who listen. Focusing on their individual needs, delivering results to be proud of. We achieve this by matching children with one-to-one tuition online, with qualified and experienced tutors.
If being the product and customer champion is your jam, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to develop, maintain and optimise our customer and tutor relationships. With part of the role also covering customer service. This is an exciting opportunity in a growing company for a career driven team player.
- Be the voice of the customer. Communicate customer behaviour and needs to the team, highlighting important feedback and recommend changes
- Promote the business proposition to customers
- Support and guide customers through the sales process
- Provide post-sales support to customers and tutors
- Lead on customer retention, keeping track of repeat customers, maintaining and improving customer loyalty
- Match customer needs to other services across the Group
- The key point of contact for customer and tutor challenges, which may cover technical and product issues, alongside general business queries
- Stay up to date with education sector news developments
- Two years plus experience in customer management
- Experience with SaaS and digital products
- Experience using a CRM preferable
- Highly creative with experience in identifying customer needs, communicating these effectively to key business stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical thinker, with the ability to identify areas to improve
Customer Success Manager
Location: London + Home Working Flexibility