We have hours available for Flexible Workers - Static Security Support Officer, working at a power station site in Selby, YO8 area.
Various Days, Nights & Weekends as and when required. Shifts as per site rota. Monday to Sunday 06:00 - 18:00 / 18:00 - 06:00 / 06:00 - 14:00 / 10:00 - 18:00
Pay rate: £9.97 per hour - weekly pay
• Gain valuable experience
• Earn additional money (second income)
• Full PAYE status (still allows Tax Credits/SSP etc)
• Company Pension (when applicable)
• Weekly pay every Friday
• Holiday pay
• Possibility of future permanent opportunities
You may be able to get additional benefits including High St, money off vouchers, reduced cost insurances etc (conditions apply)
This position is key to supporting the core team during absence and holidays. The core team have structed holidays which results in plenty of hours for the Support Officer to cover.
Tasks vary greatly and include, but are not limited to, mobile patrols, foot patrols, gatehouse duties, vehicle searches, and many other tasks carried out on site.
- Smart appearance
- SIA Security / Door Supervisor Licence essential
- SIA CCTV Licence preferred but not essential
- Own Transport / Full UK Driving Licence
- Good IT skills
- Good communicator
- Comfortable working independently & within a team
- Great telephone manner
- Comfortable communicating to a large group of people
- Ability to confidently, but calmly work to different situations
- Available at short notice
- Site operates a clean-shaven policy. RPE must fit correctly. Goatees may be allowed as long as they do not hinder the correct fitting of said dust masks. If you have a beard for religious or medical reasons you must provide a letter from your Doctor or place of worship.