Our Position is located in Mokena, IL, and Crestwood, IL
We are a growing, employee-oriented, fast-paced organization looking for a part time or full time experienced Optical Assistant and Sales team member who is a motivated and energetic individual. He or she must be passionate about representing an innovative, multi-location optical/medical service-oriented practice.
- Applicant must be friendly and disciplined
- Strong customer service traits for our fast-paced environment
- An ability to work between locations if needed is important
- Experience with computers and vision/medical insurance is a plus, but we will train most AVC-specific job details.
We are looking for a background including;
- Frame Selection/Filling optical prescriptions.
- Dispensing and repair of glasses.
- Contact lens knowledge.
- HR, hiring, and team building skills.
- Managing staff and staff scheduling.
You will be asked to participate as a team member, assisting with managing staff, but at times answering phones, working with patient management, administration, and quality assurance.
- Pay will be based on any past experience in optometry, ophthalmology, management experience, or office management duties. The larger range of compensation in the listing is due to applicants in the past who have limited experience requesting the highest amount of hourly wage.
If you are interested in an optical assistant or sales position, we would ask that you also review our website thoroughly to ensure that our philosophies align (#removed#). To us it is not just about glasses and contacts, its truly about meeting the needs of patients, and making it enjoyable. We have busy, and sometimes hectic days, but we enjoy the day and always try to improve our teamwork. If these are attributes and beliefs you also possess, please feel free to email me! At that point, we will set up a time for you to visit our one of ours locations.
Role: Experienced Optical Assistant/Technician
Location: Orland Park,
Apply for this job now.