Company: DOUGLAS SCOTT LEGAL RECRUITMENT
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
My client is a large regional practice in Hertfordshire with multiple rankings in chambers and legal 500 listings. Their Private client team is well-noted and this role is for a Private Client solicitor / CILEX to sit in their tax and trusts team.
This role will work closely with a leading individuals and represents an excellent opportunity for an aspiring lawyer to gain first-hand, quality experience with trusts. Responsibilities may include:
• Establishing Lifetime or Will Trusts
• Preparing Deeds of Retirement and Appointment of Trustees
• Preparing Deeds of Appointment of Trust Assets
• Dealing with the winding up of Trusts including liaising with HMRC to finalise the tax position.
• Preparing Trust Accounts
• Preparing Trust and Personal Tax Returns
• Dealing with Trust registrations at HMRC
• Advising as to the IHT & CGT implications of using Trusts
The firm are looking for a lawyer with at least 1 years' experience of working in trusts.
Apply now for immediate consideration