- To develop, establish and maintain quality engineering methodologies, systems, and practices which meet client's Neurovascular procedures.
- To serve as a Quality representative to improve awareness, visibility, and communication on quality initiatives supporting departmental, functional, site, divisional and corporate quality goals and priorities.
- To provide focused quality engineering support to the manufacturing operations.
- With at least 3 years of experience as a QA Engineer.
- Understanding of ISO 13485 is required.
- Understanding of Medical Device Packaging and labeling is required Project Management expertise is highly desired.
Comrise is the bridge to the first-rate talent for organizations that recognize the value of their workforce. With locations in the U.S., China, and Hong Kong, we help our clients reach far and wide for both local and international resources which yield the highest return on their human capital investments. Headquartered in New Jersey since 1984, Comrise is a staffing, consulting and enhanced search technology company. For over 30 years we have delighted our clients and consultants by focusing on customer satisfaction, innovation, and flexible workforce solutions. By combining our global networks with our outstanding local offices, Comrise provides high-quality executive search, temporary and temporary to permanent staffing solutions, and cross-border placement services.
Role: QA Engineer
Location: Salt Lake,
Apply for this job now.