PeopleShare has an awesome Direct Hire Opportunity with a well-known Industry LEADER - Apply Now to start RIGHT AWAY. Give us a call at #removed# for more information on this $18-20/HR+ opportunity!
Job Details for Warehouse Associate:
- Schedule: Monday through Friday - 1ST & 2ND Shift!
- Pay Rate: $18-20+/HR.
Job Responsibilities & Description for Warehouse Associate:
- Verifying products that have been picked and ensuring products are packed and shipped with accuracy.
- Double-checking SKU numbers and accurate quantities.
- Generating shipping labels for picked product.
- Packaging product as needed.
Job Requirements for Warehouse Associate:
- Prior Production or Inventory experience is preferred.
- Willing to train in other areas and assist as needed.
- Self-starter and ability to work independently or on a team.
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in the central Pennsylvania (PA) area - Harrisburg, Camp Hill, Lemoyne, York, Lancaster, Carlisle, Chambersburg, Middletown, Leola, Shippensburg, Ephrata and Mechanicsburg, as well as northern Maryland (MD) - Hagerstown, Maugansville, Williamsport, Boonsboro, Smithsburg, and Hancock. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, #readytowork, #nowhiring, #jobs, #careers, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.