Tire Technician- Commercial and Passenger Tires
Your drive and commitment to excellence can be the key to a rewarding career with Hick’s Tire Service. Hick’s Tire is committed to high standards in all areas, including the people we hire. We are seeking customer-focused employees who display professionalism, honesty, integrity and a dedication to our success. We look for motivated people who want to perform at a high level, and be paid based on their performance. If that describes you, Hick’s Tire Service has exciting opportunities for you.
Hick’s Tire Service is currently seeking experienced Tire Technicians at our Richmond, VA location. Qualified candidates will ; Perform tire repairs, replacements & general service to tires and wheels at customer's location, on the road, or at Hick’s Tire Service.
Essential Job Functions (includes but not limited to the following):
· Mounting, dismounting, balancing, replacing, and repairing of commercial truck tires and passenger tires.
· Raise vehicle with hydraulic jack, use air tools and heavy hand held tools. Repair truck and passenger tires using inspection equipment, drills, and rollers.
· Ability to recognize repairable tires and properly perform repair.
· Communicate all work performed via legible writing on tags, work orders and/or invoices.
· Perform all tasks in a safe and efficient manner. Use all provided safety equipment including seat belts, gloves, jack stands, wheel chocks, safety glasses, and cages.
· Perform daily maintenance to vehicle, tools and equipment.
1 year or more of related work experience preferred but not required.
Hick’s Tire Service will train candidates that have proven related skills or previous training.
Valid driver's license & clean driving record required (will run MVR) for Road Service Techs.
Pre-placement drug screen and physical required.
· Competitive wages
Apply: 300 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Richmond VA 23224. Hick’s Tire Service is an equal opportunity employer.
Role: Tire Technician
Apply for this job now.