Key Account Manager - Auto
We are looking for a SUPERSTAR to join our Account Management team. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for a smart, self-motivated professional to join a fast-growing tech startup and work with Sunbit’s business partners. Sunbit’s business partners are auto dealerships and retail merchants who have implemented Sunbit technology in stores.
The Key Account Manager (Auto) will join our fast-growing vertical to build and maintain senior relationships with the GM, Fixed Ops Director and Service Drive Manager in auto dealerships. The primary responsibilities will be to drive ongoing expansion within dealership groups and to grow same-store Sunbit usage in key accounts. We are looking for an entrepreneurial leader to take their auto dealership experience and relationships to build the foundation for future growth.
- Create and cultivate relationships with management in auto dealerships who have implemented Sunbit technology
- Create and execute on account plans based on Sunbit partner performance and potential
- Manage and launch pilots and new dealerships within an auto dealership group
- Lead training sessions for new dealerships
- Set goals for activity and revenue with the management team and service advisors
- Overcome objections (people/process/technology) to increase same-store usage
- Regularly review dealership data at the group- and location-level and create action plans to increase Sunbit usage based on trends
- Build and deliver regular Business Reviews to management teams and location leadership
- Work with the assigned Partner Success Managers for each location on the overall account strategy
- Work with the broader Sunbit organization to facilitate timely delivery of support and services to Sunbit partners as needed
- Provide critical feedback (partner needs, market perceptions, industry trends, etc.) to Sunbit Management and internal teams
Experience / Skills Required:
- 10+ years experience as a Service Drive Manager/Director in an auto dealership or an Account Manager with a dealership vendor
- Experience in building a team from the ground up
- Understanding of the auto dealership ecosystem and tools
- Experience in coaching on technology products
- Experience in putting together account-level business plans and required data/strategic analysis
- Data savvy and analytical
- Excellent verbal and written communication & facilitation skills.
- Mastery of Microsoft tools (Powerpoint, Excel) and project management skills.
- Intelligent, go-getter, ambitious and self-motivated who wouldn’t hesitate to roll up their sleeves to achieve overall company success.
- 75% travel nationwide
- Experience working in start-ups.
- Passion for technology and data.
- Financial Services or retail store experience.
Role: Key Account Manager (Auto)
Location: Salt Lake,
Apply for this job now.