Primary Purpose of the Job
Deliver leadership and top quality portfolio management services to the Homeowner’s Associations we service. Work directly with the Board of Directors / Trustees and the residents of the communities assigned to the position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work under the direction of the Director of Operations in meeting guidelines of Board of Directors • Inspects community and facilities in order to determine maintenance and security needs.
• Documents, interviews and assists residents regarding complaints about direct employees and vendor staff conduct.
• Investigates and makes full report of all accidents or claims for property damage and personal injury relating to the ownership and maintenance of the common elements and operation of the Association, including damage or destruction to common elements.
• Assists in preparation of reports and insurance claims for damages to Association property, including estimated cost of repair and ensures repairs are made in accordance with the Board of Director’s approval.
• Prepares for and attends Board meetings, Annual meetings, or special meetings of the Association and its homeowners.
• Provides monthly management report to Board of Directors with recommendations, as appropriate, to enhance community appearance values, and promote harmony among residents.
• Assists in monitoring compliance with rules and regulations of the association.
• With prior Board of Director approval, creates service contracts, contracts for furnishing of landscape maintenance, janitorial and maintenance services, water, electricity, gas, telephone, pool maintenance, exterminator service, repairs or reconstruction of structural improvements, preventative maintenance, and such other services deemed to be in the best interests of the Associations and necessary in order to administer the Association in a first class manner in accordance with the Declarations.
• Solicits bids or maintenance and construction projects and participates in the selection of contractors and vendors.
• Assists in the preparation of the annual reports and budgets for the associations assigned.
• Processes and tracks all architectural requests by homeowners.
• Reviews and approves time sheets for all direct employees, if applicable, and reviews vendor invoices before payment.
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Detail oriented
• Excellent time management
• Customer Service Skills
• Ability to prioritize
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Ability to multi-task and produce exceptional results from vendor contracts
• Must represent the organization in a positive and professional manner
• Works well in a team environment
• Able to work with a diverse group of people
Associate degree; or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or 3 or more year’s related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
40 hour work week typically 9:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M. Monday through Friday. Work week may require after hours and weekend work/meetings and the ability to respond to on-call requests to respond to emergencies.
Minimal. General office working conditions.
Will involve travel to sites, with exposure to normal safety hazards associated with traveling in conjunction with property management.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by managers or directors to perform other instructions and duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. Management reserves the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not a contract for employment, and either you of the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
Role: HOA Portfolio Manager
Apply for this job now.