Registered Nurse - ITU/ICU/Critical Care
South Manchester- up to £28,000 DOE- 37.5 hours p/w
Do you want the opportunity to advance your career? LINQ Healthcare is working alongside a leading provider of independent healthcare in the North West who have the opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join their fantastic department in South Manchester. As one of the largest private hospitals in the uk they are proud to offer exemplary care using some of the latest technology and equipment. They are offering a wide array of medical and surgical treatments and procedures and make everyone feel safe. The patient's reviews show you just how hard the staff here work, do you want to be part of the team?
To be considered for the Registered Nurse - ITU/ ICU/ Critical Care position you must have :
- Registered Nurse Level 1 / Diploma / BSc in Nursing. Or
- Registered Nurse Level 2 - Relevant Competencies for the role.
- Evidence of relevant clinical professional development preferably evidenced by certification RN with valid NMC Registration.
- Critical care experience non - essential
Duties of this role involve being able to:
- Prepare and maintain clinical records of patient care, with reference to Nursing Midwifery Council (NMC) standards for records and record keeping.
- Conduct yourself professionally within the standard and framework provided by the NMC Codes of professional Conduct and the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Be an advocate for patient care, searching for ways to improve the value and effectiveness of care and services delivered.
- Encouraging the development of research and audit based clinical practice.
Benefits of working with our client:
- Private Medical Insurance Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum increasing up to 30 days with long service
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- learning and development, including free courses and industry-recognised qualifications
- Nationwide Gym discounts & Online Fitness Classes
- Staff Health Checks
- Discount Card for 1,000s of nationwide discounts and exclusive offers
- Cycle to Work
To be considered for this position as a Registered Nurse - ITU/ ICU/ Critical Care send over your CV using this link or please get in touch with Chloe Lowton on [... Click Apply...]or email at