Company: HARVEY NASH
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £40,000 per annum
Enhanced Due Diligence Analyst
A global boutique securities firm is looking for an EDD analyst who will be conducting enhanced due diligence reviews on existing higher risk customer accounts and who wants to take a chance to gain exposure to a business that is offering a wide range of products to a broad range of client types all around the world.
This is a permanent role, hybrid working and based in London
- Confirm previously conducted World Check, OFAC and Sanctions reviews were appropriately handled and review any pending matches of customers and/or associated entities.
- Run checks against customers and associated entities/persons in the Offshore Leaks Database.
- Review notices for any relevant disciplinary actions and/or negative news.
- Review any past or pending Regulatory inquiries related to customer accounts and determine if relevant to enhanced due diligence review.
- Verify source of funds/wealth information through online searches or other documentation.
- Bachelor's degree or higher with a major or concentration in Finance, Law, Accounting, or Information Systems, etc.
- 1-2 years of broad experience and familiarity, preferably gained in a wealth, broking or corporate banking environment, with onboarding or reviewing high risk client relationships and carrying out EDD.
- Exhibit good working knowledge of UK and EU regulations and other countries' regulations related to AML and EDD requirements.
- Prior experience in a highly automated environment and/or high degree of comfort with computers and technology.
- Intermediate experience with MS Outlook, MS Word, and MS Excel.