Company: LSL LAND & NEW HOMES
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £25,000 per annum, OTE
LSL Land and New Homes are an expanding business, seeking individuals to help deliver the results to reach our aim of being a market leader within the new homes industry.
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced New Homes Sales Negotiator on a site in Chatham, ME4 4UW.
The purpose of the role
- To take ownership for the delivery of a first class customer experience to all parties involved in the purchase of a new home via LSL Land & New Homes.
- To ensure sales meet or exceed target and profit is maximised for the business.
- Take ownership of the development, all aspects of presentation and the entire purchasing process.
- Become the reference point for the purchaser, and all other internal and external interested parties from first contact through to the completion of the house sale.
- Promote and provide for the use of company recommended mortgage brokers and solicitors to ensure an efficient service for customers to achieve purchasing deadlines.
- Ensure all administrative and reporting requirements are met according to company policies and agreed time-frames.
- Ensure that market research, price bench-marking, advertising, incentives, PR and other marketing events are undertaken proactively to provide the correct pipeline to fulfil agreed sales targets.
- Proactively search for target customers and create appointments. Follow-up leads to ensure that sales targets are met and customer satisfaction is measured to the level required.
- Undertake inspections and introduce the customer to their new home, ensure familiarisation, and ensure the 'after care’ of those customers at defined intervals following their move-in date.
- Ensure the health & safety of customers, colleagues and other parties whilst on site against legal requirements and company policy.
- Follow and adhere to company procedures, standards of performance, and the business unit Sales Manual.
- Within defined company boundaries, the full negotiation of a house sale with the customer.
- High levels of self-management within the targets set by the Sales Manager.
- The role involves travel which requires a full driving license and the ownership of a car.
- This role requires all weekend and bank holiday working.
- The role involves using a computer on a daily basis, so computer literacy would be beneficial
Due to the anticipated high volume of applications for this post we cannot, unfortunately, respond to them all. If you do not hear from us, therefore, please assume that your application had been unsuccessful on this occasion but be assured that we will keep your application on file should any similar roles be available in the future.
LSL Property Services are dedicated to protecting your data - our Recruitment Privacy Notice can be viewed at LSL Property Services/Careers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on your background or needs, if you require any adjustments to make the recruitment process easier please let us know