Company: BEAUPORT HOTEL GLOUCESTER
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
We are looking for a Security professional to provide support for the security operations of the Beauport Hotel, to include the protection and safety of property assets, employees, guests, and their property, as well as accident and fire protection. This position will ensure the continuous protection of guests, employees and hotel assets. Responsibilities include, maintaining logs, assist with compliance of certifications and documents required by state, local and federal laws, and following the Standard Operating Procedures of the Beauport Hotel
Must have at least 1-2 years of previous experience in a Security Role, with experience in Hospitality and Retail Security preferred.
Previous training in investigation or completion of certificate program preferred.
- Ensure operating procedures are followed to protect company assets. Complete daily, weekly, monthly reports/logs.
- Investigate and resolve hotel guest concerns, to include reporting protocol.
- Review, investigate, and assist in employee investigations. Maintaining confidentiality of all security/loss prevention and property documents.
- Monitor CCTV surveillance for daily activities and crime deterrents.
- When necessary, work with area law enforcement to establish a working relationships for cases and community involvement.
- Work with venue management for internal and external security and follow all safety concerns and legal obligations.
- Coordinate with management and staff for on property events.
- Anticipate and understands the needs of our guests and provide exceptional service.
- Physical security and patrol of property. Including escorting unwelcome persons from the property without interrupting regular property operation.
- Other job-related duties, as assigned.
Beauport Hospitality Group is committed to the health, safety and security of all Team Members and Guests, while ensuring quality services that remain uncompromised. We have extensive protocols and sanitation guidelines in place to do our part in stopping the spread of COVID-19. From interview to new hire, all personnel are expected to follow the guidelines in place; including wearing proper PPE, following the department specific sanitation guidelines, as well as adhering to the COVID-19 specific policies and procedures.
- Comply with Beauport Hospitality Group's company policy and procedures.
- Practice and observe all safety procedures and requirements.
- Ability to stand, bend, walk for 8 hours length of time
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Ability work cohesively as a part of a team
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task, with efficiency, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- Work will take place in the interior and exterior of the hotel, potential exposure to sun, heat, cold and changing weather conditions, as well as in an office environment.
The Beauport Hospitality Group is an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy), age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.