Location: Southend on Sea
Salary: £24,907 to £30,615
Description: This leading independent hospital group has been putting patients at the heart of everything they do for over 40 years. They work towards one vision; to provide the best care possible. They are committed to looking after people, both patients and staff.
Exciting opportunities are available for an Outpatient Staff Nurse (RN Adult) to join their experienced and dynamic team. Working alongside consultants as well as a wide variety of other specialisms you will be able to develop your clinical skills in a modern and supportive environment. Consultants come to work with them from all across the UK and you will work closely with them and be exposed to the latest innovative, evidence-based clinical techniques.
You will provide exemplary planned care for patients and assist in the management and organisation of care provision in a variety of hospital settings. To work directly alongside the Consultants. The Outpatient Staff Nurse (RN Adult) will chaperone and assist Consultants during patient examinations and minor surgical procedures. You will be joining an already established team who have a great working environment and numerous training opportunities that will help you develop your potential.
Positions are full time (37.5 hours per week) which includes weekends currently (rota), although part time hours will also be considered.
So whether you are a newly-qualified, returning from a career break, or looking for a new challenge, this hospital has some exceptional opportunities.
• Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
• Have a minimum of 1-2 years outpatient or surgical nursing experience.
• Compassionate and able to showcase excellent patient care with strong communication skills
• Desirable: ECG recording, Phlebotomy, Minor Ops, treatment room, venepuncture, Dermatology, Gyneacology
They offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
• 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
• Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
• Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
• Free wellness screening
• Private medical insurance
• Life assurance
• Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
They commit to their employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.