Your role and goals:
Are you a self-starter and a highly motivated go getter? Do you live and breathe B2B Sales? Do you want to work with and learn from a senior sales executive and become a top-performing salesperson? Then this role is for you! We are looking for a proactive and mission driven individual who wants to drive growth for both Productsup and their own professional sales careers to join our international Business Development Team.
In your first 3 months you will:
- Understand the Productsup platform and familiarize yourself with the e-commerce/marketing technology SaaS environment so that you can articulate the Productsup value proposition to your prospects
- Identify, target, nurture, and generate new opportunities using outbound tactics (email sequences, LinkedIn, cold calling etc.), building up a consistent pipeline
- Qualify inbound opportunities
- Work directly with the dedicated Account Executive: ensure that you understand prospects' needs and clearly communicate them to the Account Executive, taking accurate and detailed notes in our CRM
- Partake in training sessions with a renowned sales expert and benefit of a best-in-class curriculum
In your first 6 months and beyond you will:
- Have a solid understanding of the Productsup platform and e-commerce environment
- Know the key people in our target sectors and build up strong contacts
- Continue to grow your pipeline and generate qualified meetings for the Account Executive in the dedicated region
- Work closely with the US team and be valued as a key member of the team
What you bring to the team:
- 1+ years of professional experience in SaaS sales as an SDR/BDR, preferably in the e-commerce, performance marketing, and/ or online advertising industry
- Ability to identify, qualify, and convert leads into meetings
- Experience in outbound sales and speaking with Directors, VP's and C-Level executives
- Ability to give and receive feedback, as you will be collaborating with our sales and marketing teams to drive process improvements
- Analytical background with the ability to turn numbers into action plans
- Self-motivation, energy, dedication, drive, willingness to learn, and the initiative to meet deadlines
- An entrepreneurial mindset where you anticipate what's coming next and proactively create solutions
What we offer you:
- A key position at our profitable and growing company
- The option to work remotely and flexibly, because we know outstanding talent knows best how and where to work
- A unique and thorough onboarding program (Either remotely, or at our Berlin headquarters) where you'll learn the ins-and-outs of our company and product
- Ongoing internal and external training, personal development, and professional growth opportunities as we scale our thriving business!
- Employee referral bonuses: we know that talent attracts talent, and we encourage you to refer people you know to join our team of Feedfighters
- The opportunity to take ownership and responsibility, impacting the company's growth in an international environment with 30+ nationalities
- Freedom of choice for your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Windows
- 401(k) plan with an attractive employer contribution, because we're not only invested in your present but also your future
- Generous PTO of 3 weeks off per year to start, 10 paid public holidays and paid parental leave options
Do you have what it takes? We'd love to hear from you!
We know CVs don't always tell the whole story, so in addition to submitting your CV feel free to let us know why you're interested in this role in a short cover letter (~100 words).