An exciting position has become available for a full time Production Assistant to join a friendly team based in Essex. The successful candidate will earn £17,000-£20,000 Depending on experience.
The candidate will work Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm with a half an hour lunch break to reflect a 40 hour week and the candidate will be paid monthly.
- Own transport is essential for this role
- Some Light fabrication experience would be an advantage however not essential as training will be provided
- The candidate will need to be computer literate, especially with Excel, for the updating of Production workflow
- General awareness of a Warehouse environment would be an advantage
- The successful candidate must have a good work ethic, be reliable with great attention to detail and be able to fit in well with the existing team.
- The role involves the fabrication and assembly of aluminium barriers and associated components. The barriers are generally a meter square with glazed infills.
- Ensure all measuring is accurate
- Some electrical wiring and soldering for fabrication of switches
- Operating an Engraver
- The use of hand tools such as Drill Drivers, Impact Drivers and/or Jigsaw.
- Assist with unloading vehicles safely in an efficient manner, picking & packing orders for next day delivery service to a daily deadline in busy periods and cover for annual leave.
Our client is the industry's leading independent supplier of specialist automatic and manual door products and is part of the Dorma UK Group based in Wakes Colne, Essex.
They provide a 7-10 working day delivery service to a deadline and pride themselves on accuracy and attention to detail.
Why should you apply?
- To join a fantastic company
- To become part of a great team
- To showcase your knowledge and skill set
- The opportunity to progress into a more Senior Role
If you're the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV and Covering Letter by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Production Assistant, Door Products, Electrical Wiring, Soldering, Fabrication, Warehouse Environment, Unloading Vehicles, Assembly, Aluminium Barriers, Production, Assistant, Warehouse, Warehouse Roles, Assisting