The ideal candidate is an innovative self-starter who is looking for an opportunity to be both an individual contributor and a lead. You are excited to do whatever it takes to make a new product initiative successful and seeking an opportunity to grow.
This is a high-growth opportunity with a fast-paced, highly collaborative startup environment. You will have a significant influence on our overall strategy by helping define the product features and spearhead the best practices that enable a quality product. To be successful you need to be flexible and entrepreneurial, comfortable operating with ambiguity and willing to support your ideas with analytics.
Required Skill Set
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 2-4 Years of Product Management Experience
- Experience with network performance monitoring products or other networking products.
- Experience with agile software development and continuous delivery (CI/CD), and in shipping high-quality products at a fast pace.
Preferred Skill Set
- Well-versed in agile software development lifecycle methodology.
- Experience and familiarity with IT management products and services.
- Our Product Manager is CEO of the product. You will combine customer feedback, data analytics that support your reasoning, market research and competitive intelligence to own and drive the product strategy.
- You will bring people together by collaborating with engineering members and stakeholders across the organization to build consensus, make decisions and push forward our product roadmap.
- Design use cases end to end and provide optimal user experiences—without over-engineering—by truly understanding the user and customer pain points.
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to drive the product strategy.
- Own the P&L. Every product feature should be metric driven.
Role: Jr Product Manager - Software Development
Apply for this job now.