Are you a Fully Qualified Teacher seeking a different school experience through Supply work?
What do you think sets you apart and makes you the ideal teacher for this opportunity? - If you apply, you can tell us why!
Primary schools situated across Staines which are seeking qualified staff on a short-term basis. we are looking for reactive professional who work well under pressure with an adaptive teaching style.
Benefits will include:
• Working in a school where excellence is strived for, every day
• The opportunity to share ideas with other teachers and gain experience in different school settings,
• Being able to plan exciting lessons for your class to support their learning in various classes
Responsibilities of the role include:
• Adhering to the school's Policies and Procedures
• Providing pupils with necessary feedback, encouragement and support
• Setting the right example always
Requirements of the candidate:
• You will need to hold UK QTS and have completed NQT induction
• Being able to embrace everything that your supply brings
• To possess effective classroom management strategies
• Having a DBS already on the Update Service or the willingness to complete a new DBS application
• Ability to communicate exceptionally with others
The successful candidate will join a committed community of educational professionals with opportunities to complete CPD courses. They will be able to bring energy and enthusiasm to the role and will be able to instil an enthusiasm for learning across all key stages.
Should you wish to apply or would like more information, please feel free to contact myself, Sophie Klepacz in our Surrey Primary branch.
To apply for this role or others please send us your up to date CV to #removed# where we can contact you to discuss your application.