Mechanical Design Engineer, Development Engineer, Device Engineer
I'm looking for an enthusiastic Mechanical Design Engineer / Development Engineer, with specific experience of Nanotechnology to join a scientific R&D company in Oxford, working on the Design, development and manufacturing of their ground-breaking products! You'll be working on a suite of different devices, including brand new products from scratch.
As the Mechanical Design Engineer you will be joining the engineering department where you'll be responsible for the design of instruments, consumables and functional packaging. The Mechanical Design Engineer will also be responsible for manufacturing systems, from concept through to automated production.
You'll be joining a great environment where you'll get the chance to work with tools such as a multi-material 3D printer, dispenser robots, a polymer laser welder and CO2 laser cutter. The company engineer each product from first principles, which means nearly all parts are custom designed.
The Mechanical Design Engineer will be joining a truly incredible organisation. A Scientific R&D company with a suite of products which are already changing lives across the world (and has the capacity to impact millions more!). This is an exceptional company, full of talented tech people trying to solve challenging and meaningful problems.
For this Mechanical Design Engineer Development Engineer position, we're ideally looking for experience with the following:
- Previous experience as a Mechanical Engineer or Design Engineer
- Experience of Nanotechnology
- Previous responsibility for translating requirements in designs for new product development
- Strong understanding of engineering practices and industry standards
- Previous experience working within a regulated environment, ideally to ISO standards, would be very beneficial!
- Experience with injection moulding, fluid dynamics, polymers and joining technologies.
- Experience working with Medical devices and/or in scientific sector is highly desirable also.
If you're a Mechanical Design Engineer / Development Engineer looking for your next challenge with a great company, then please apply today to learn more!
Mechanical Design Engineer, Development Engineer, Medical Devices, Device Engineer, Scientific
Corriculo Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.