Devoted and caring Learning Support Assistant's/ LSA's needed in the Southend-On-Sea borough.
Do you enjoy supporting children and developing children?
Are you passionate about cultivating children into well-rounded confident individuals?
Are you looking for an opportunity to work in different schools?
TeacherActive are looking for Learning Support Assistants/ LSA's in Southend-On-Sea to have the opportunity to work in a delightful Primary Schools across the region. We build great relationships with our schools and support staff so we can find the best placements for you. We will work with you to cater to your availability and requests. The ideal candidate should be flexible in their availability.
We are looking for Learning Support Assistants/ LSA's to cover day to day, short term and long term placements supporting children in with their education. This is an exciting and rewarding opportunity to gain abundance of experience to add to your CPD and keep everyday unique.
The ideal Learning Support Assistant/ LSA should have the following:
- Level 2 or 3 qualified and/or a minimum of 6 months experience in an educational establishment
- A calm, patient and caring persona
- Good communication skills
- A good understanding of child protection and safeguarding guidelines
- Experience in working with supporting students in their education on a 1:1 and small group basis
- A genuine desire to further children in their learning
All our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
If you feel that you are the right Learning Support Assistant/ LSA please click apply or contact Annie on 01245 33 55 33 or email #removed#