A GOOD Graded Primary School located in the Leeds area (LS16) are currently looking for a KS1 Phase Leader & Teacher, on a long- term basis. The role will begin after the Easter holidays 2021.
The Head Teacher is keen to find a KS1 Primary Teacher who is eager to step up and lead a Phase, setting the standards and coaching Year 1 & 2 Primary Teachers to success.
This is a brilliant opportunity in a very successful School - If this KS1 Primary Teacher + Phase Lead (TLR) opportunity appeals to you, then apply now! Schools are looking to arrange video interviews ASAP!
• KS1 Primary Teacher + Phase Lead (LTR)
• Leading 2 Primary Teachers - Year 1 & Year 2
• Setting the standards and improving results throughout
• March 2021 - Full Time - Long term contract
• Must have UK QTS
• Good understanding of the KS1 curriculum
• Must be a team player
• You must want to nurture & a grow a team
• Must be graded 'Good or Outstanding' in lesson observations
The School has a fantastic feel to it with beautifully illustrated hallways, and very polite children. They are looking for someone who I able to maintain standards of teaching and learning.
What is required from you
- DBS registered with the Update Service (desirable)
- Experience teaching in Key Stage 1 in the last 12 months would be preferable
- Key stage 2 experience
- Available to work in March 2021
- Have at least two education-based references from your most recent employer(s) which are GOOD or OUTSTANDING.
If this role sounds like something you are interested in, then please apply by sending your up to date CV to Hannah Smith on the details below.