Company: ALLMED STAFFING INC
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
As a Senior Pharmacy Care Technician, you'll be responsible for answering incoming calls/completing outbound calls to/from patients, physicians and pharmacists while ensuring a high level of customer service and maximizing productivity.
Conduct high volume outbound calls to patients, providers and pharmacies with regards to medication adherence and other pharmacy initiatives.
Assist patients in refilling their medications, reach out to the prescriber's office if a member requires additional refills on their maintenance medications.
Utilize prescription claims data as well as patient interview to engage patients in taking and filling their medication.
Clarify information as needed with patient's physician office and/or pharmacy.
Coordinate with the Clinical Pharmacist to ensure that any discrepancies between medications are reviewed, evaluated and clarified and patient questions are addressed.
Facilitate documentation of patient outreach in required systems.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Current and unrestricted pharmacy technician licensure in State of Arizona
• 2+ years of experience working as a pharmacy technician
• You will be asked to perform this role in an office setting or other company location.
• National Pharmacy Technician Certification (PTCB)
• Experience with Medicare Advantage
• Experience performing medication reviews and patient outreach
• Ability to recognize potential drug discrepancies and barriers to adherence