Company: INTERLINK RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, PartTime
Job title: Construction Partner
Are you a senior lawyer looking for an exciting new opportunity? An international practice is searching for a Contentious Construction Partner to join their London office.
What do you need?
- Qualified Solicitor in the UK;
- 8+ years PQE in Construction;
- We’re looking for a substantial following and emphasis on BD.
- 3X salary at a minimum, ideally originating at least £400k in year 1
- The majority of the work would be from clients in London we expect, but they could be based at any of our offices with flexibility to work from home, and possibly work part time too if that was of interest
- European law firm with market-leading practices in many of the world's most dynamic sectors
- The contentious construction practice recently secured a major boost with a team hire from another internationally recognised firm
- They have experience across the full breadth of the construction and infrastructure sector and whether advice is required in relation to ad hoc/bespoke forms of contract or standard forms including JCT, NEC; professional body forms of consultant appointment; FIDIC, IChemE, LOGIC, BIMCO, SAJ and AWES
If you are interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Daniel Harris for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful