REAL New York is hiring Full- Time Licensed Real Estate Salespeople for some exciting new rental exclusives properties in Brooklyn.
New agents will be able to take advantage of these listings and market them under their names.
This is an exciting opportunity for motivated agents to work for a growing boutique brokerage as well as a collaborative, high energy team.
Candidates must possess great communication and people skills. Individual must also be energetic, organized, and a self-starter.
REAL New York is a brokerage firm unlike any other. Always striving to provide our clients with outstanding service beyond that confines of the norm, our roots are deep and our portfolio is vast. Our founders believe relationships are at the heart of what we do. We also provide ongoing training for agents for the life of you being with the company. We exclusively represent almost 100 buildings encompassing more than 1,000 listings. REAL has more than 60 licensed agents who deliver industry-leading service, fueled by a passion for the city they serve.
- Primary duties include follow-ups, email communication and overall management of your individual sales/lead pipeline
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text, and CRM in a timely manner
- Consult with clients in order to discover their qualifications and property desires, build rapport and then find properties that meet those needs
- Convert leads to sales!
- Current Real Estate License
- Display a people-oriented positive and customer focused attitude
- Ability to work nights and weekends due to showings
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- knowledge and understanding of current real estate trends
Role: Licensed Real Estate Salesperson - Brooklyn based!!!
Apply for this job now.