Early Years Teaching Assistants Required- Wigan
Are you passionate about supporting children at the beginning stages of their education?
If so, the role of an Early Years Teaching Assistant could be for you!
Milk Education are working on behalf of a number of Primary Schools in Wigan area who are looking for Early Years Teaching Assistants to work Monday - Friday during the school hours of 08:30am-15:30pm with a 30 minute lunch break.Within Early Years you will be expected to work across both Nursery and Reception classes. You will be working closely with the class teacher to support the development of the children on a whole class, 1:1 or small group basis.
To thrive as an EYFS TA, it's essential that you have:
- A qualification in Early Years or Childcare (CACHE Level 2 or 3, NNEB, BA Hons Early Childhood Studies etc)
- A positive, caring, energetic and can-do attitude
- Good subject knowledge of English, Maths and Phonics
- The ability to monitor and record a child's progress
- Previous experience of working in a classroom or nursery environment - more specifically Early Years' Experience!
- A fantastic understanding of the Early Years Framework and Curriculum
- A strong grasp of Maths and English (GCSE A-C Required)
These roles would also be suitable for those who have experience within a Nursery but want to make the transition into a Primary School setting.
The Milk Difference:
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across the Wigan area. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
- Excellent rates of pay
- Direct links to local schools
- Free Lesson Plans
- Training support sessions
- Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All registrations are completed via an online video platform.
To apply for this role, please call Hayley Henry at Milk Education on 01942 669 001 at your earliest convenience or submit your application via the form below.