Marks Sattin are currently working with a South Yorkshire based Global supply chain company to assist in the recruitment of a Financial Accountant. The company has been operating for over 25 years and are in a dozen locations worldwide, they've grown due to their exceptional level of customer service and ensuring they do what they say.
- Maintain a strong Balance Sheet/GL control environment ensuring that the monthly accounts are fully reconciled and are in line with accounting standards.
- Produce financial statements, using the agreed template, to submit within agreed timeframes.
- Prepare the month end commentary for the balance sheet, cash flow and fixed costs for inclusion in the relevant report
- Produce fixed cost overhead analysis and supporting commentary to provide insight on key trends and propose corrective actions.
- Weekly cash flow forecasts and bank reconciliations
- Good financial accounting background with knowledge of accounting standards
- Qualified or finalist (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Ideally experience working within a large company environment
- Finance system management and internal control
- Strong communication skills - finance and non-finance
If you would like to learn more about this role, please apply now.