Job title: SAW Production
Reports to: Contract Screen Print Division Manager
Type of position Salary Range Required Hours
Full time/Non-Exempt DOE Based on Scale 40+ hours/week
Entry Level Position Various Shifts
As a member of SAW Production you will be responsible for the apparel products on screen printing machines, ensuring quality product standards are met. Garment counting, folding, quality control, and identifying irregular or misprinted items. Loading and unloading of Garments from the press, mixing ink, and cleaning screens.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to complete all areas outlined for this position in a satisfactory manner. The following is a representative list of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities necessary to meet the minimum job requirements.
- Required: High school diploma or equivalent
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES
- Ability to speak, read, count and follows directions in English.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Basic Computer skills
- Performing routine maintenance on the machines.
- Proficiency in understanding and reading the production work orders.
- Ability to implement procedures and systems.
- Punctual, hard-working and good work ethic.
- Knowledge and implementation into daily routines of the Core Values which are Respect, Accountability, Leadership, Passion, Innovation, Integrity, and Jewelry Quality.
- Well organized, detail oriented and systematic.
- Must be able to accept direction from peers and supervisors.
- The ability to lift 50 pounds is required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The principle duties and responsibilities of this position shall consist of, but are not limited to, the following:
- THE CUSTOMER IS OUR FIRST PRIORITY
- Clean & maintain neat and orderly work areas.
- Verify product quality and maintain product security.
- Garment counting, receiving, unloading from the press, folding, and boxing of items.
- Maintain in good working order all production equipment.
- Place shirts on dryer and regulate and maintain dryer temperature.
- Sort, organize, and prepare order for shipment to customer.
- Take down, wash and reclaim screens.
- Mixing ink and maintaining inventory
- Resolve all issues and/or questions pertaining to the manufacturing of products in the area of responsibility.
- Conducts himself/herself in a professional and positive manner.
- Maintains an appearance appropriate for the position and situation.
- Performs any other duties assigned by the Contract Screen Print Division Manager or Production Supervisor.
SymbolArts takes pride in the quality of our work and service. From the initial creative process to designing a custom product for a specific need, to the actual materials and manufacturing process and timely delivery, great care is taken to ensure the highest quality standards are always met.
SymbolArts was founded in 1986 by Utah-native, Mike Leatham, when he set out to establish a company that could provide both creative design and high quality finished products in the custom ring market. His efforts grew into a company that not only produces rings, but other types of high quality jewelry, badges, coins, patches, pins, key chains, collectible items, corporate goods, apparel and more!
Role: SAW Production
Location: South Ogden,
Apply for this job now.