Klement Sausage Co. is a local, Milwaukee, manufacturing company that has been around for more than 60 years. Klement's is looking for passionate people interested in working in the manufacturing industry and making an impact on the community around them. Klement Sausage Co. produces a variety of hand crafted sausage products, including but not only, brats, snack sticks, and summer sausage.
This position will work in the Shipping/Receiving area and move materials within the warehouse and load/unload trucks. Someone who is a good fit for this position will be an excellent team player, able to predict and prepare for Shipping/Receiving needs as it relates to materials, and will have a strong sense of safety and attention to detail.
- Support continuous improvement efforts in designated area.
- When unloading inbound trucks inspect for Food Safety required temperatures and environment.
- Responsible for putting orders together, wrapping orders and verify product and quantity going into stock.
- Load Klement’s trucks, deliver product, and unload product between facilities as necessary.
- Responsible for moving pallets to required areas using the pallet mule and/or standup forklift.
- Remove pallets from the freezer and re-palletize.
- Know and drive plant and department procedures for Food Safety, Employee Safety, HACCP procedures and GMP’s.
- Responsible for inspecting the trucks for damage and operational issues.
- Transfer product and materials between facilities and maintain the required logs.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1- 4 years’ experience driving a Forklift.
- Basic reading and math skills.
- 6 months to one-year of previous experience in Shipping and Receiving entering product into the system.
- Building temperature: Between -10° and 50°F
- Slippery Floors
For six generations, Klement Sausage Company has been making European handcrafted sausages in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Our rich history dedicated to quality has made Klement's the industry standard in handcrafted, Old World sausage. Klement's delicious sausage products are meticulously crafted in small batches the way it used to be done in the butcher shops in the Old World. Today, there are 700 varieties of Klement's products in homes, delicatessens and in the food service and snack industries.
Role: Warehouse Associate
Apply for this job now.