Reputable and dynamic name in Transportation/Logistics is seeking an experienced professional, for the position of Director of Operations/Transportation.
My client company prides itself on well known presence in their pickup/delivery and distribution solutions they offer to their clients. Additionally, they take pride in receiving several awards for their employee engagement, community involvement, and success in the industry!!
The Director of Operations will be overseeing the strategic direction of their assigned locations. This professional will be working side by side the rest of the executive team, with the ability to make a high level impact.
- Works closely with other members of executive group to manage daily production activies, ensuring customer expectations are being met
- Overseeing strategic growth of brokerage group
- Complying with U.S. Department of Transport laws and regulations
- Scheduling regular vehicle maintenance to ensure operational efficiency
- Ensuring strict servicing and maintenance times to minimize downtime and maintain schedules
- Monitoring driver behavior and ensuring a high level of customer service
- Analyzing data to increase business operational efficiency
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Supply Chain/Logistics
- 5+ years in an operations leadership role, specifically in pick and pack, distribution, cross dock
- Strong organizational skills
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills
- Quantitative ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Don't miss out, apply today! All inquiries are confidential.