Do you enjoy working independently or in a small team in a warehouse/production environment? Are you looking for steady hours and weekly pay checks? Manpower has immediate openings in Woodhull, IL.
What's in it for you?
- An average of 40 hours/week
- Competitive wages at $10.25 per hour
- Work schedule possibilities:
- (1) Sun 6am-430pm, Mon and Tue 6am-630pm, Wed 6am-12pm
- (2) Wed 12pm-630pm, Thur and Fri 6am-630pm, Sat 6am-430pm
What is the job?
- Assist with production, inspection, and packaging of product
- Cleanup of scrap material
- Bundle, wrap, stack, pack, assemble and/or label material per specific production instructions
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
What you bring to the job?
- Previous experience in production/packaging work
- Great attitude and ability to work in a small team or independently
- Ability to complete repetitive tasks throughout the day
- Reliable means of transportation
- Ability to perform basic math
- High school diploma or equivalent (such as a GED) required
Please reply with a resume of work experiences in your past or call Jen at 309 737-0191 to discuss if this opportunity will be a good fit for you today!
With offices in 80 countries across the world, Manpower is the global leader in contingent and permanent staffing, providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness.
Manpower helps you to manage the ever changing talent needs in today's world of work in which rapid access to the right talent is a powerful competitive advantage. With our thorough understanding of staffing trends and our deep pool of highly qualified Candidates, Manpower can deliver the talent, matching the right individual to the right job—faster and with better business results.
Role: General Laborer
Apply for this job now.