Are you looking for a new role as a Chef de Partie? Well you are in luck because a brand new opportunity has arisen in central London in a range of different venues and locations. Antony James Recruitment, who on behalf of our clients are offering permanent vacancies. The clients we are working with have a number of Chef de Partie vacancies available. Our clients are massive on progression and always look internally to progress their staff onto bigger and better roles!
As a Chef de Partie, you will be apart of a highly experience brigade, it is your responsibility to ensure every dish that leaves the kitchen is perfect. You will have to work alongside a range of other chefs to ensure every dish is completed to the best quality possible. You will need to be flexible and open to working weekends and/or evenings based on a full-time rota system, the hours vary from 40-48-hour workweeks.
We are currently working with a number of well established restaurants, members clubs and hotels in Central London so if you are:
- Able to work in a fast-paced, busy Kitchen
- Experienced as a chef, as a Demi Chef looking for the next step, or a Chef de Partie
- High standards of hygiene
- Fresh Food Experience
- Previous experience in a high end or luxury hotel, restaurant or member's club is a plus
- Able to work in an open kitchen
In return for your work the client is offering:
- Competitive salary
- Guaranteed 40 hour work weeks
- Full induction and continued, ongoing training
- Genuine progression opportunities
- The chance to work with an amazing team
- Many other great benefits that can be discussed!
If this opportunity is of interest to you and you would like to apply or have any further questions regarding the role then please do not hesitate to contact Calum at Antony James Recruitment.