Child Protection & Children in Need Social Worker in Warrington.
Are you looking for a new opportunity?
Medicare First is currently looking for several experienced and dedicated Social Workers to work full time. You will be working within the Child Protection and Children in Need teams based in Warrington. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in CP or CIN and court proceeding experience and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum social worker job is £26.38 per hour and is a short-term contract.
Social worker duties include:
- Undertake complex cases including assessment and management of risks.
- Recognised by peers as a source of reliable knowledge and expertise demonstrating critical knowledge of the range of theories and models for social work intervention.
- Expected to oversee the teaching and assessment of social work students carrying out practice learning placements as required.
- Required to give evidence in court in relation to care proceedings.
Requirements of the social worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within child services
- 2 years post qualified with experience within local authority child protection teams
Benefits of working with Medicare First:
- Your own personal consultant
- Regularly meetings and visits with your consultant
- Quick and Easy Registration Process
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
If this sound like a role for you then please Apply today, alternatively for more information call [... Click Apply...]or email [... Click Apply...]
"It is the policy of the company that no person acting on our behalf shall discriminate in any situation against another individual or group, directly or indirectly, because of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion, belief, sex and sexual orientation. Each individual is assessed on merit alone."