Lamination Machine Operator/Setter-Night Shift
An exciting positions have become available for a night shift Lamination Machine Operator/Setter based in Wigan.
The hours of work will be 10pm-6am on a Mon-Fri basis. Hourly pay will be circa £15.00 based on a 37.5 hour week. A guaranteed bonus of 5.5% is paid every six months. This means a total package circa £27,729 pa. (£29,255 inc bonus). Plus overtime.
- Proficient in English.
- GCSE’s or equivalent qualifications including Maths and English.
- NVQ Level 2 in Performing Manufacturing operations or equivalent qualification would be advantageous.
- Applicants must also have at least one years’ experience in operating factory machinery.
- All applicants must have proof of right to work in the UK.
- Reporting to the Shift Supervisor.
- You will be required to run various modern profile lamination machines.
- You will also need to have the ability to perform size changes and basic maintenance.
- Quality control checks will be an important part of the daily routine.
- As will adhering to health&safety procedures.
Dedicated to improving the organisations performance through its people, Thermoseal Group has achieved Investors in People standards for over 20 years. This is a full-time position which comes with a generous reward package including a generous pension scheme and company healthcare which are all commensurate with a market leader in the UK fenestration industry.
Currently, there is also a profit related bonus scheme which is based on both personal and company performance as a percentage of salary paid in two instalments throughout the year.
Please note that for GDPR compliance, any unsuccessful applicant’s recruitment/selection details will be kept for 6 months then deleted securely.
Why should you apply?
- The chance to join a well-established company
- To join a fantastic team
- To showcase your knowledge and skill set
- Holiday entitlement is 25 days per year, plus statutory Bank Holidays
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords:Technician, Operator, Operative, Printing, Print Machine, Machine Operator, Production, Production Operative, Manufacturing, Junior, Machine, Assistant, Setter, Machine Setter, Operative, Machine Operative, Lamination Machine