St. Louis, MO, US
$14.25 to $16.50 hourly
Are you a passionate self-starter keen on supporting a dynamic legal team? Administrative Assistants seeking an immediate position should look no further than Robert Half Legal's role in the Saint Louis, Missouri area. In this Administrative Assistant role, you will oversee various office support and legal administrative responsibilities. Apply today to learn more about this long-term temporary opportunity that isn't to be missed!
How you will make an impact
- Develop diverse projects
- Keep the office and kitchen stocked properly with supplies
- Go-to guide for incoming visitors
- Be responsible for receiving, reviewing, and distributing incoming mail according to specified procedures
- Coordinate travel arrangements and process expense reports
- Form proper correspondences
- Ensure secure word processing, faxing, and filing
- Coordinate calendars and schedules
- Administer various office and legal files
- Oversee telephone calls are answered and returned in a timely manner
- This role also aids other administrative staff with support overflow work, including word processing, data entry and Internet research tasksJob Requirements:
- Answering Inbound Calls experience highly desired
- Well-founded grasp of Computer Databases
- Strong familiarity with Answering Inbound Calls
- Knowledge of Administrative Assistance
- Solid understanding of Receptionist Duties
- Foundational knowledge in Direct Phone Calls
- Proven knowledge of Inbound Outband Calls
- At least 1+ years of Administrative Assistant experience, preferably in a legal environment- Ability to use the internet for research
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Proficient computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
Apply in confidence today - this position will be staffed by the end of the week!
Robert Half Legal matches legal professionals and consultants with remote or on-site jobs on a full-time, project and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide teams for complex projects, including litigation, eDiscovery, data privacy, and mergers and acquisitions.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5592. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.