We are currently seeking a shipping and receiving specialist to become an integral part of our team. A qualified applicant will be someone who can coordinate and oversee shipping and receiving of customer product and raw materials in a timely manner. Should be able to inspect shipments and receipts for damage and quantity and perform quality assurance checks on imports and exports. This position is also part of inventory control, must be organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lift, bend and carry boxes and accessories that weigh upwards of 65 pounds
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to follow instructions while working safely and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Certified forklift experience
- Work in fast paced environment doing multiple tasks and repetitive work
- Previous experience of inventory, shipping, logistics, or other related fields
- Ability to pass drug screen
Role: Warehouse Associate
Location: Webster Groves,
Apply for this job now.