We at NCW Staffing specialize in Correctional Facility staffing for the State of California. We are seeking professionals like you to staff at State Prisons all over California. We are currently looking to fill the following position:
CNA to work at San Diego, CA - Correctional Facility.
- Must have current California CNA license
- Must have 1 year experience
- Must have current BLS card with American Heart Association
- Assist patient/youth with activities of daily living and provide nursing care under the direction of a Registered Nurse;
- Perform and document rounds of patient/youth receiving medical and/or psychiatric care and report changes in patient/youth condition to the RN;
- Obtain specimens for diagnostic testing;
- Assist other non-custody staff to provide patient/youth care;
- Prepare documentation for patient/youth transfers to other Institutions/Facilities or trips to specialty appointments;
Our Goal is to connect highly qualified and trained medical professionals with our healthcare facility partners. But most importantly, our goal is to provide our clients with the highest caliber of talent that is available in regards to the respective marketplace. When it comes to our job seekers, our goal is to provide them with a rewarding position that allows them to excel and fulfill their career goals.
Role: CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant
Location: San Diego,
Apply for this job now.