Company: GRINGO'S MEXICAN KITCHEN
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
We are looking for experienced kitchen managers to add to our teams on the North side of Houston. We have locations in Cypress, Champions and Spring.
Our Core Values-
1. Building Guest Relationships one meal at a time.
2. Fostering honesty and respect amongst team members.
3. Reinvesting in our team members and local community.
4. Developing a relationship of trust with our vendors.
5. Never being satisfied.
Perks, we have perks!!-We are closed Christmas, Thanksgiving, New Years Day, Easter, and 4th of July.-We close early on Christmas Eve and on "The Big Game" Sunday.-We strive to have only 5 day work weeks, as business allows.-We pick managers from each location to go on trips yearly.-Monthly allowance to dine at our restaurants.--Random bonuses throughout the year.-Owners who are supportive, visible and care about you.
What we are looking for:-100% focused on Guest Satisfaction-Amazing communication skills-High positive energy level-High volume experience-Attention to details from cleanliness of restaurant to the table top experience.-Positive attitude towards developing and retaining our staff
We are growing and looking for motivated, high energy, Guest Focused managers to grow with us.
- Full Service Restaurant Management: 1 year
- As the kitchen manager, you will be responsible for overseeing food preparation, cooking on the line, ordering supplies, scheduling shifts, and monitoring inventory levels, and managing BOH Staff.