Gordon Prill, Inc. is seeking a talented Senior Project Architect with the experience and leadership skills to
manage a full-service design team on complex industrial and technology projects from project inception
through construction documents. This person will be part of a team of in-house professionals including
architects, mechanical and electrical engineers and construction managers. Salary will be commensurate
with educational background and project experience.
Gordon Prill, Inc. is a dynamic Design-Build firm located in the heart of Silicon Valley in Sunnyvale, CA with
a 37-year history of successfully delivering projects. Our client base consists of established clients in the
aerospace, biotech, science and technology and university markets requiring innovative design solutions
for research, testing, manufacturing and production facilities.
· 10 years minimum Architectural Project Management experience
· BA or BArch
· Licensed Architect
· LEED accreditation highly recommended
· Strong production skills using AutoCAD
· Prefer experience with Autodesk Revit 2016
· Strong skills with MS Word, Excel, Access and Project
· Knowledge of current Title 24, UBC and local Building and Fire Codes is essential
· Experience with Labs, Clean Rooms and Industrial projects preferred
· Strong communications skills required to coordinate work between in-house design team members
· Strong presentation and teaming skills to coordinate with client management and end-user
Gordon Prill has a friendly work environment and can offer a challenging and rewarding career. We offer a
great compensation and benefit package that includes:
· A competitive salary with bonus opportunity
· Excellent Medical and Dental Insurance
· Health Savings Accounts and Medical and Dependent Care Flexible benefits plans
· Voluntary Portable Supplemental Insurance plans
· Life Insurance
· Paid Holidays with paid year-end holiday time off.
· Ten days of Personal Allowable Leave (PAL) per year which increases to 15 days after 7 years.
Gordon Prill is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify or national origin.
For more information about Gordon Prill, Inc. please visit our website at #. For
consideration, please email a cover letter with salary requirements and resume to:
#removed# Please put “Senior Architect” and your Last Name in the subject line.
Gordon Prill, Inc. is a dynamic Design-Build firm located in the heart of Silicon Valley in Sunnyvale, CA with a 30-year history of successfully delivering projects. Our client base consists of established clients in the aerospace, biotech, science, technology, and university markets, requiring innovative design solutions for research, testing, manufacturing and production facilities.
Role: Immediate Opening for a Senior Project Architect
Apply for this job now.