Company: FRINK HAMLETT LEGAL SOLUTIONS, INC.
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
A prestigious and historic New Jersey law firm is seeking an Associate-Litigation to join its growing practice. This role is ideal for an associate two to four years out of law school who would like a varied litigation practice. You will have the opportunity to gain experience in diverse areas such as commercial litigation, trusts and estates litigation and insurance defense. Compensation is $80K plus bonus, and includes benefits.
The Associate - Litigation will work within a team that achieves optimal outcomes for clients, and have the opportunity to manage a broad range of complex, commercial litigation matters. The successful candidate will have two to four years of law firm experience, an energetic personality, interpersonal skills, and the ability to work in a team environment. Experience with orders to show cause and injunctions is a plus.
- Two to four years of litigation experience in a law firm
- NJ and NY bar admissions required
- A strong academic background (law review, law journal, moot court, trial advocacy team)
- Excellent legal research and writing skills
- Energetic personality and ability to work in a team environment