TERRITORY SALES ASSISTANT-ENTRY LEVEL
MGI is a proven expert in designing and executing quantifiable marketing, account management, and sales solutions for Fortune 500 companies. Our teams excel at customer acquisition, incremental revenue attainment, and customer retention growth for our clients. Since our founding, we have experienced exponential year-over-year growth and regularly rank within the top tier of most key performance indicators, as measured by our clients. With our expert teams and diverse capabilities; MGI applies our knowledge, experience, and innovation to develop and deliver proven solutions to clients looking to expand their marketing, account management, and sales needs.
Our Marketing and Relationship Sales team has grown in the past year and has been highly successful throughout the eight states we currently operate in. MGI has been asked to grow this team in the Philadelphia area and we are currently in need of a Territory Manager for this market.
A Territory Manager will work directly with our client’s corporate Account Representative; building and maintaining relationships with assigned property managers and point of contacts. Territory Managers work hand-in-hand with our client to generate and staff events within a given market. At these events, Territory Managers are responsible for pre-promotion, marketing, and interacting with consumers on site thereby selling our client's products and services. Territory Managers are also responsible for following up and responding to customer communication with the ultimate goal of driving revenue, increasing sales, and improving retention.
This position offers independence coupled with a very high income potential. In order to succeed someone must be motivated, have a high sense of accountability, and be great at maintaining relationships. The most successful members of our team are passionate, independent, outgoing self-starters. Our aggressive compensation package allows for our team members to generate a high level of income based on their work ethic and drive.
What we offer:
· Very thorough hands-on training
· Competitive commission structure
· Aggressive commission plan and bonuses
· Expense reimbursement
· Corporate apparel
· Rapid advancement opportunity for top performers
· Develop and execute strategies to increase sales through assigned properties
· Coordinate regular visits and deliver marketing collateral to property managers and other key decision makers
· Build and maintain external client relationships
· Act as corporate liaison between property managers and our client
· Plan, pre-position, and execute marketing events
· Live in the local area
· Prior event or sales experience preferred, but not required
· Flexible schedule - Some events require early evening and weekend hours
· 1+ year or sales, retail, promotions, or hospitality experience
If you are interested in growing with our expanding Marketing Firm APPLY NOW!
Role: TERRITORY SALES ASSISTANT-ENTRY LEVEL
Apply for this job now.