Colourpop Cosmetics, a division of Seed Beauty disrupts the traditional cosmetics industry by tearing down incumbent distribution channels, rewriting how brands interface with their customers, and by changing the way products are developed, launched and marketed.
If you like to roll in an entrepreneurial work environment filled with hard working, passionate peeps and you clearly meet our job requirements, then we want to hear from you!! PLEASE ONLY APPLY if after you read the rest of our requirements you are convinced this job was written for you! While we love meeting new people, we are very serious about the expertise required to fill this job! Thanks in advance for evaluating your skill set before you consider a resume submission. We look forward to hearing from you!
In addition, please note: *** we are located in Ventura County, just North of Los Angeles, near the coast! Only apply if (1) you 110% have what it takes to be successful with us given your proven track record, work experience and leadership; (2) you are a hands on do-er with a got what it takes attitude; and (3), you also love the smell of salt air and sand in your toes and are eager to work in Ventura County! Serious candidates only please!
THE OPPORTUNITY: Sales and Inventory Forecasting Analyst
We are looking for a dynamic, high energy, sales forecasting analyst to manage the revenue planning and inventory forecasting and reporting process for Colourpop.
· Manage the monthly sales forecast at both the category and SKU level across 1,000+ skus
· The monthly sales forecast is comprised of 3 parts (1) replenishment items, (2) promotions, (3) new launches
· Analyze daily sell thru to determine 3 month rolling forecast for replenishment items
· Work with marketing to create a 60 day locked promotional calendar and update the forecast accordingly
· Working with new launch team to create new launch forecast
· Release 90 day rolling sales forecast to marketing operations
· Report daily, weekly, and monthly plan versus actual
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE: Requirements/Qualifications/Attributes
- EDUCATION: BA/BS required.
· EXPERIENCE: 3+ years of hands-on experience
- Demonstrated experience managing sales forecasting process for a Consumer Products related business with fast inventory turns (beauty and or fashion experience preferred, ecommerce experience a plus)
- Proven experience managing 1000+ skus
- Excel wizard
- Have strong understanding of Google Analytics a plus
- Experience working cross-functionally to achieve results
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills
- A strong communicator (verbal, written, interpersonal) who can effectively communicate with a broad spectrum of colleagues and external partners.
- Must be highly organized, able to pick up things quickly, and create processes that scale in a highly dynamic, rapidly evolving environment.
- Desire to roll up sleeves and execute while also seeing the broader vision for the brand
- A self-directed entrepreneurial professional who knows what needs to be done and operates with a sense of urgency, focus and discipline.
- Must be hands on and detailed oriented and is attentive to all of the small details
SEED Beauty is a fast-growing beauty ecommerce company and the parent company for direct to consumer brands ColourPop Cosmetics launched in 2014, Kylie Cosmetics launched in 2016, KKW Beauty launched in 2017 and multiple future brands currently in the incubation stage. SEED Beauty brands are disrupting the traditional cosmetics industry by tearing down incumbent distribution channels, rewriting how brands interface with their customers, and changing the way products are developed, launched and marketed.
Role: Forecasting and Inventory Analyst
Location: Santa Barbara,
Apply for this job now.