The Recruitment Co is currently recruiting for a Duty/Operations Manager to join a well established, award- winning Hotel located in the Gower Peninsula, Swansea.
Salary: £35,000- £42,500pa depending on experience
Hours of work: Full time
About the candidate:
- You have enthusiasm and passion for what you do, motivating your teams to deliver whilst ensuring you deliver efficiency
- Strive to achieve the business vision
- Have a track record of managing people and possess exceptional communication skills
- Understand that the customer is at the heart of everything you do
- know how to take customers' needs and translate them into sales opportunities where appropriate - executing your plans to achieve a successful outcome for both parties
- A quick learner and enthused by new challenges
- Exceptionally well organised with exceptional attention to detail in all of your operational and administrative work
- Experienced in all front of house and back of house areas to be able to lead and direct the team
- Have the ability to lead and grow people who are committed to their role and to mentor managers who need to develop their own skills
- Take a principled approach, applying sound business ethics in your work
- Believe in professionalism and standards and promote this within the teams
- Able to deliver against revenue targets and a range of other KPIs
- Manage all day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines
- Ensure high standards of presentation in all areas
- Preserve and promote excellent levels of customer service
- Purchase goods where necessary, being aware of cost and quality
- Identify customer needs and respond proactively to all customer concerns, developing a staged plan where this is not immediately achievable, and following up
- Lead all of your teams by attracting, recruiting, training, and appraising team members and work towards good retention levels
- Establish or update targets, KPIs, schedules, policies, and procedures
- Communication within your teams is paramount, nurture an environment where your team members are responsible and accountable
- Work with the teams to streamline administration and create better working practises
- Comply with all Health and Safety regulations, Environmental Health regulations, and all other regulatory requirements within the hospitality industry.
Previous experience within a similar role is essential. Ideally you will drive due to the client's remote location.
If you are interested in this role, please submit your CV for immediate response and further information.
The Recruitment Co. is an equal opportunities employer and we're committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.