- Lead Executive teams and the organization on how to best use Agile principles/frameworks and effectively leverages appropriate best practices.
- Manage Agile projects from product conception through release.
- Act as Scrum Master for assigned Scrum teams, facilitating all ceremonies.
- Collaborate with Software developers, product owners, and all stakeholders to understand the expected product functionality and customer requirements.
- Assist in removing team impediments, and track and maintain all required metrics.
- Promote collaboration and transparency and communicate accurate and timely information to stakeholders.
- Lead the Agile/Scrum Implementation, education and awareness through-out the organization.
What we are looking for:
- Experience working with executive leadership team and have a firm understanding (theory and practice) of Agile principles and frameworks.
- Experience managing software development and process enhancement project with a new team.
- Experience working with Executive teams to gather unrefined business requirements from multiple sources both on and off-shore.
- Experience working with User Story and acceptance criteria development.
- Experience with coaching and removing impediments throughout the SDLC.
- Experience working with highly driven Product Owners and Stakeholders.
- Tech services company wanting to implement scrum planning for the executive leadership team.
- 5+ yrs. of experience in an Agile environment.
- Experience with Agile/Project management tools (JIRA, Trello, MS Project, Rally etc.)
- Agile-Scrum Certifications are preferred but not required.
- Assertive, flexible, pro-active, resourceful, hard-working and a team builder.
Since its inception in 2003, VoiceNation has been a leader in the inbound voice telecommunications space. We specialize in intelligent customer interactions and serving as seamless extensions of our clients’ businesses. Winner of hundreds of awards and accolades in the past 15 years, VoiceNation has earned the Association of TeleServices International (ATSI) Award of Excellence for Outstanding Ser-vice in both 2017 and 2018. VoiceNation seeks to employ individuals who share our passion for growth and our desire to make a difference in the world while having fun along the way.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer, offering employment without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or citizenship unless legally required, and provides equal employment opportunity to disabled veterans, and veterans of the Vietnam era.
Apply for this job now.