Through a distinctive, whole-picture planning approach, Northwestern Mutual Financial Advisors/Wealth Management Advisors empower their clients to make the most of every single day and plan for important moments in their future. They combine their expertise with a personalized digital experience to help their clients navigate their financial lives every day through a wide range of financial planning services:
- Asset and Income Protection
- Retirement Planning
- Education Funding
- Brokerage Services
- Investment Advisory Services
- Private Client Services
- Fee-Based Financial Planning
- Concierge Planning
- Business Planning
- Estate Planning
- Trust Services
Our support services, offered exclusively at the NYC-Midtown Group, free you to focus on your clients and enhance the productivity of your practice by providing:
- Formal training, ongoing development, mentors, and product specialists
- Comprehensive personal and business planning analysis tools
- Insurance and investment operations team
- Product sales support and client servicing
- Aggregated client account software
- Access to over 9,000 existing clients through our Client Relations Center
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university
- Strong relationship building/interpersonal skills
- Commitment to ongoing learning, including staying current on financial news, laws, and the impacts to their clients
- Proactive and focused on providing excellent customer service
- Has a history of professional success
- Exceptional income potential
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- Two company-funded retirement plans (pension and 401k plan)
- Sponsorship and training for licenses and professional designations
- Group life and disability income insurance
For more than 160 years, Northwestern Mutual has been helping families and businesses achieve financial security. Northwestern Mutual is a Fortune 100 company that provides a wide range of financial services to more than 4.5 million people. As a mutual company with no shareholders, we focus solely for the benefit of providing protection, financial strength, and product value to our clients.
Size: $265 billion in company assets. $28.1 billion in revenue. Ranked 97 on the Fortune 100 list. 4.5 million clients.
World’s Most Admired: We are among the “World’s Most Admired” companies, according to Fortune magazine’s annual survey.
Ratings: We have the highest financial strength ratings amongst our competitors by all four major credit rating agencies: A.M. Best Company A++ (highest); Fitch Ratings AAA (highest); Moody’s Investors Service Aaa (highest); Standard & Poor’s AA+ (second highest).
Top 5 Broker-Dealer: We rank among the top 5 independent broker-dealers with $154 billion of clients assets under management. Source: Financial Planning magazine.
Total Dividends: We expect to pay an industry-leading total dividend of $5.3 billion in 2018.
Innovation: Awarded the Eye on Innovation Prize for “Most Innovative Digital Business Model in Financial Services” by Gartner.
Customer Satisfaction: We have a client retention of 96%.
Guidance: Our financial advisor training program is recognized as the country’s best, helping our financial advisors guide you to a more secure financial future, according to Training magazine’s annual “Training Top 125 list.
Role: Financial Advisor/Wealth Management
Location: New York,
Apply for this job now.