Come join a stealth-mode enterprise network security startup that approaches, tracks and dismantles attacks in way that has never been done before.
We have already gained amazing traction with no marketing at all. Currently we have customers ranging from the Federal Government, multiple fortune 500's and one of largest healthcare providers in the world. We received our series A and are already profitable.
As a Software Engineer on the Services Engineering team you will focus on architecting and implementing large scale services to support our SaaS Security product. This includes building services, APIs, and systems to support the collection, processing, and retrieval of security related telemetry.
● Design and deliver highly scalable multi-tiered web services.
● Monitor and troubleshoot new and existing services.
● Engineer solutions to maintain high SLAs in a rapidly evolving production environment.
● Exceptional documentation and testing of services.
● Work independently and self-directed.
● Work across team to solve technical roadblocks for our customers.
● Be humble and willing to learn.
● Experience, 8+ years of software design and application development.
● Experience in developing high performance and scalable web services.
● Experience developing extensible APIs and highly maintainable services.
● Expert experience with Java and Java web-services. Python experience is a plus.
● Understanding of SOA, SAAS, and REST/Oath/JSON architectures and services.
● Knowledge of functional programming and asynchronous design patterns.
● Excellent communication and writing skills.
● BS/MS in Computer Science or related field.
● Vibrant Seattle start-up atmosphere 45+ employees and growing
● Great Culture! less than 10% attrition in Engineering in the last 2 years
● 100% paid healthcare for employees and dependents
● Flat org. Engineers have a high degree of empowerment, ownership /
● Strong salary, Bonus. Unlimited Vacation/open leave
Talis Consulting Group is a highly respected full service contract and permanent placement firm based in Redmond, Washington. With a powerful referral network in conjunction with our time-tested consultative approach, we offer a full range of recruiting services, within the following specialty areas:
Product Marketing Business Analysis Software Development
Database Administration / Engineering
BI / Data Warehousing
Quality Assurance / STE /SDE
Technical Writing, Network Engineering / Administration
Systems Engineering / Administration
Desktop Support/ Support Analysts
CXO / Director Level Management
Role: Senior Java Engineer
Apply for this job now.