Company: G2 LEGAL LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
A unique opportunity has arisen for a Residential Conveyancing fee earner to join a medium sized firm in Oxfordshire.
The role would suit a part-qualified Conveyancer/Legal Executive or experienced Paralegal fee earner, with at least 18 months fee earning experience.
You will be involved in the assisting of running a mixed residential caseload to include freehold, leasehold, sales, purchases, remortgages, transfer of equity and shared ownership.
Your day to day duties will include:
- Title checking
- Preparation of contracts and supporting documents
- Checking official copy documents
- Liaising with clients, clients’ agents, borrowers, asset managers, buyers’ solicitors, internal departments and any other as necessary
- Dealing with post completion issues and administration
- Post completion concluded accurately
- Files closed in accordance with Firm’s procedures
- To ensure all billing is accurate and timely
The firms clients include first time buyers to significant landowners. A wealth of the firms work comes from referral and recommendation.
Established for over 200 years, this 5 Partner firm has 60 staff in total and a reknouned reputation in the region. You will be supported by a Secretary whilst working alongside 2 other Conveyancers in the team.
Salary £30,000 up to £40,000 dependent on experience + package included Health Cover and Pension.
To apply, please email with your CV to Gayle Woolf or call G2 Legal.