We are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic, self-motivated and driven individual to manage our Private Dining & Events Administration department and lead and inspire the administration team.
As the Head of Events, you will be responsible for all aspects of managing the administration department. Previous experience of managing and providing strong leadership and direction to the administration team within 5 star/fine dining office in multi outlet hotel/restaurant at a senior level is essential. You will be a strategic thinker and planner with strong business acumen who will work closely with the Private Dining and Events Operations Manager to ensure that your team achieves the agreed monthly and annual departmental revenue targets for Events. You will demonstrate the ability to build strong relationships with existing and new guests as well as third party agencies with the aim of securing additional business.
In order to be successful, you should also be passionate in delivering and conveying service excellence both in person and over the phone and have a good knowledge and understanding of the business, including financial awareness. A good understanding of Sales and Marketing is required as you will work closely with the Sales and Marketing Team to develop and implement a detailed annual sales and marketing activity plan for Events.
The position requires the successful candidate to champion up-selling across the departments whilst educating guests and visitors of the hotel services.
- Previous experience in 5 star/fine dining office in multi outlet hotel/restaurant at a senior level is essential
- Ability to produce well-structured reports
- Strong leadership and managerial skills
- Strategic thinker and planner with strong business acumen
- Microsoft Office applications with excellent Excel skills
- Previous experience with Opera is& preferable
- Attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Possess the ability to work under pressure and have strong organisational skills
- Good command of the English language, both spoken and written
- Display a polite and professional attitude to internal and external guests
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Instant reward and recognition scheme
- 28 holidays (including bank holidays)
- Opportunity to work for a well renowned Hotel
- Experience in luxury hotel industry
- Development and training prospects
- Employee discount scheme
See descriptionRole: Head of Events (Maternity Cover) Job Type: Permanent , Full TimeLocation: London, England, EnglandApply for this job now.