We are looking for a Billing Associate to join our team!
- Provides accounting support to accounting team
- Assists accounting personnel in month end close procedures
- Sorting and processing accounts payable and receivables
- Reconciliation, expense reports, etc.
- Verifies invoices and other accounting records are accurate.
- Makes recommendations to resolve discrepancies.
- Maintains and audits accounting system and updates documents and records.
- Compiles data and prepares a variety of reports.
- Researches and investigates discrepancies in data.
- Researches and reconciles records to respond to inquiries both internally and externally.
- Returns records to vendor with incomplete/incorrect information.
- Education - High school or equivalent.
- 2 or more years of experience in accounting support, Account Payable and Billing
- Experience with current computer accounting programs and reporting tools
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
With offices in 80 countries across the world, Manpower is the global leader in contingent and permanent staffing, providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness.
Manpower helps you to manage the ever changing talent needs in today’s world of work in which rapid access to the right talent is a powerful competitive advantage. With our thorough understanding of staffing trends and our deep pool of highly qualified Candidates, Manpower can deliver the talent, matching the right individual to the right job—faster and with better business results.
Role: Billing Associate
Location: San Antonio,
Apply for this job now.