Join a mixed comprehensive secondary school in the new academic year, that is seeking a passionate Modern Foreign Languages (MFL) specialist to join their welcoming school permanently.
Applications for this fantastic opportunity are welcome from both experienced and newly qualified/early career teachers.
- Full-time MFL Teacher - September 2021.
- Must hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent with a specialism in French or Spanish.
- Situated in York, easily accessible throughout the North East.
- Pay in line with MPS/UPS (£25,714 - £41,604).
The MFL department is extremely popular amongst pupils across Key Stages 3 and 4, boasting access to state-of-the-art resources within modern facilities. Roles and responsibilities will include but may not be limited to;
- Establish a safe and purposeful learning environment, managing behaviour constructively in line with school behaviour policies.
- Have knowledge of the National Curriculum including exam specifications.
- You must also demonstrate diverse skills which will allow flexibility in and outside the classroom through innovative and reflective practice.
In return, you will receive ongoing support and training for your role and continued professional development. You will also have access to modern resources within state-of-the-art facilities, located across a large established site. The school is situated in York and is accessible throughout the northeast via readily available motorway and public transport links.
If you are ambitious about young people and passionate about MFL, then please send an updated CV highlighting all relevant experience via the links provided below.